make be love see taste subscribe

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

RE-read designs..

...Turning Tales into art....




I've been a fan of RE-read designs since I first came across Hayley and her gorgeous brooches last year at the 'Southbank Young Designers Market' and the 'BrisStyle Market'. Hayley uses old children's books and resin to create sweet one-off brooches with quirky text. Her line of products is constantly increasing and now includes bookmarks, pendants, studs and sweet, sweet buttons. I own a bird brooch as well as a rabbit and always receive compliments when I wear them which secretly makes me want to add to my collection. (I think the deer might be next!) Head to the Re-read etsy store to treat yourself or over to the blog where you could win your very own bunny brooch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team