make be love see taste subscribe

Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday inspiration...



Hello!
Hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend...
I was interstate Friday and came home to actual real snail-mail!
I LOVE getting letters and surprise parcels from friends, 
but they are few and far between...
does your letterbox get much mail? (other than the obvious bills!)
I've decided to send a little card to a dear friend today - 
just because I can and she won't be expecting it...
why don't you do the same and brighten up someones day!!

1 comments:

Sare Copeland Greeting Cards said...

Thank you for today's blog. I loved it!! Snail mail is the only way. As a local Brisbane designer I thought I might share with you my new venture. www.sarecopeland.com.au
Happy snail mail day!!!!!!

Sare xx

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team