make be love see taste subscribe

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fab Bags

After really missing the Designer Emporium Markets, I had to do a post and urge Rachel on to find the next perfect spot for all of us to meet and show our wares. I have found a little veranda on a cottage at Petrie Markets each Sunday to sell my Fabricated Denim Handbags but I am not surrounded by the beautiful talented and creative people of Designers Emporium Boutique. So with great encouragement and offer of assistance in any way please Rachel find the perfect spot!!! No pressure of course. The standard and mix of handcrafted goods was set too high and now this is my expectation where ever i go and sell. And this can only be seen at a Designer Emporium Market.!!!!! See you there hopefully sooner than later, or come and see me at Petrie Markets at Coutts Cottage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team