make be love see taste subscribe

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Heart the Bike



Pink Banana Seat Lowrider Bike - Hillarie Tasche

I have fond childhood memories of riding my bike, bare feet, no helmet (as we did back then) up and down the street with the streamers from my handlebars flying skyward behind me. My first real bike had multicoloured beads on the spokes, and a cane basket on the front and when I rode it down the street I thought I was the coolest little girl on the block.
So today a post on our love of bikes.....



Bike Seat Cover - OvensonTempleton



Give your Bike a Mo - Tangerine Tree House



Lino Cut and Digital Print - Lino Creative




Ride stamped silver Necklace - 31thirteen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team