make be love see taste subscribe

Monday, June 29, 2009

Kate goes to market....

(card's above by wimcee)


Running my own business Peg & Kate
I don't always get to enjoy the market's from
a shopper's perspective.

I'm normally on the business side of the stall.

But as luck would have it, I found myself with a spare
Saturday, to explore the Handmade Expo at Ipswich.



And who did I run into?

Steph from Wimcee, one of my favourite Boutique Market
Designer's. I rarely have time to look through her designs
so I was chuffed to see her.

I found these gorgeous greeting cards.

I love the Robot theme.
I'm always looking for good boy's birthday cards, and
these will do nicely.

At $2 a card or six for $10, I was a very happy shopper.



Whilst enjoying the market atmosphere I stumbled upon
Michelle Poole of Vintage Visions another very talented
Boutique Market Designer.

I just couldn't help myself. This bracelet and dress ring are
now mine.

At $12 for the dress ring and $35 for the bracelet,
I would say I've had a very rewarding Saturday.


3 comments:

Sandrine said...

Nice little treets;)I love these Tea cup cards!

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

It's always nice to be able to look around a market without having to be at the business end ALL of the time. What lovely purchases you walked away with. I did see you there amongst the hustle and bustle, I am glad you had a nice time.

Micky
xxoo

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Lucky you. I dont even get time to shop!
Glad you had a nice time. Could become addictive huh?

Liesa

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team