make be love see taste subscribe

Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank you for all your warm wishes

Another fabulous Market Day, glorious weather and plenty of smiling shoppers.

I'd like to say a big thank you to all those for wishing me a Happy Birthday. If I had to work anywhere on my Birthday, I would definitely choose the Boutique Markets, such great friends that always make me smile.


My lovely husband and daughter greeted me at lunch time with a scrumptious birthday cake, and gave me an hour off to wander the markets as a shopper. I must say, it was a rushed hour and I could have done with about three to see everything and really soak up the atmosphere.

But I would like to say welcome to a couple of newbies, making it even harder for me to stick to a budget next market, as my wish list has grown longer again!

Francesca Rockette, OMG! your handbags are to die for. Only trouble is deciding on a favourite.

Salsa Designs, I absolutely love your images. My favourite would have to be the glamourous shot of Rafter, the best looking Poodle in town.

Orchid House, what style! Some must have jewellery there. Definitely on my Christmas List this year.

above jacket by Rocstar

Rocstar, Love your designs. My babies, Austin (Chihuahua x Poodle) and Chi Chi (Chihuahua) are sure to be very well dressed this season, when they pick out some of your puppy coats. We need to find something to compliment their Pret a Pawte collars.

So many to mention, but I will save some for next week. Hope to see you all next month.


1 comments:

Rocstar said...

Happy birthday for Sunday!

We had so much fun for our first time at the markets and look forward to next month. I will have more large dog coats and also xxs for the smaller breeds, plus some fabulous, scrumptous dog treats.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team