make be love see taste subscribe

Thursday, October 1, 2009

boutique colour collection - blue and brown

taybian - racer bag

I love colour - especially contrasting colour and I couldn't help myself when choosing the items to showcase for our very first boutique colour collection. A post purely devoted to colour and that weird pull that draws you to items on a shelf in your favourite hue.

taryn newland - photographic print

I'm not sure what it is about blue that always makes me feel calm, or whether it's the rich earthiness of brown that I find comforting or simply the fact that it looks like chocolate!

barry hunt - ned kelly

But one thing I love is when the two are teamed together - they just seem to melt in one another like old friends.

What is your favourite colour combination?

1 comments:

deborah leigh said...

My high school uniform was brown and blue and to this day I that is all I think about when I see this combination. Would not be able to wear it or have anything with it as wore it for too many years.!!! To think it is now a fashionable combination and the dislike for so many years!! your post might help change my mindset!!

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team