make be love see taste subscribe

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

christmas craft - recycle

button wreath ornament

for many of us, including me, Christmas is the time of year when we are feeling over whelmed with a trillion things to do and simply not enough time to do it in! I haven't even put up the Christmas tree yet and with school about to finish I'm going to need to find some activities to entertain the kids, and these christmas holidays I plan to clean out, throw out and recycle what evers lingering in the top of our ward robes. I was thrilled when I stumbled across a combination of all of these things in these great kid (and adult) friendly craft activities that will keep my children occupied and get the ball rolling on my Christmas decorations, and potentially help me to recycle some precious things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team