make be love see taste subscribe

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Your neck of the woods - Victoria


inaluxe - limited edition postcard pack

inaluxe - open edition art print
inaluxe, Melbourne VIC, Christmas Day Forecast 25 C
for more, visit the blog, here

Red Poppy Accessories - Modern Rose Necklace, Silver



Red Poppy Accessories - Golden Vintage Owl Earings
Red Poppy Accessories, Melbourne, VIC, Christmas Day Forecast - 25 C

visit her store, here

Little Chillies - party dress pear green



Little Chillies - Party dress shoes

read the blog, here

Little Chillies, Melbourne VIC, Christmas Day Forecast 25 C

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Thea said...

Gorgeous finds. I'm off to check out those blogs now.

Unknown said...

I think I have the same flowers at home..they look alike but I have no idea what are they called. Danial's been hospitalised last week..he has some health issue though not life threatening...

nintendo dsi r4

inaluxe said...

hi there! so nice to find your blog, and purely by accident! thank you for featuring my work - I'm really flattered. :) Happy New Year, and I'll keep on checking back to see what's new. Awesome blog! :) inaluxe

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team