make be love see taste subscribe

Monday, February 22, 2010

Belleville, 'the Paris end of Annerley'


In my endeavour to find new retail outlets for Peg & Kate I stumbled across 'the Paris end of Annerley'.

Oh yes, I hear many of you saying "Annerley... Paris?" It can't be!
But it is true.

If you venture down a mysterious little arcade in the centre of Annerley you will find yourself transported to "Belleville".



Billie Bozicovic has created her own little piece of Belleville here in Brisbane and it is a treat for the senses. I love nothing more than to see Australian talent brought together for all to enjoy. And that is exactly what Billie has achieved. From Australian made leather shoes for children to handmade toys that remind me of my childhood. If you are looking for the next groovy childrens boutique in Brisbane then Belleville Kids Boutique of Annerley is a must see.







Billie B is passionate about supporting local talent, bringing the best of Brisbane to us in one lovely package. I've never had so much fun working. After introducing myself to Billie and finding out a little bit about Belleville it was clear that this would be the beginning of a beautiful working relationship. Billie inspires me to get Peg & Kate out to the world and I'm happy to say Peg & Kate will soon be joining the rest of the fabulous products on the shelves at Belleville.



If you are looking for a new spot to coffee with friends and pick up your next childrens party gift or just a treat for your little treasures, then make Belleville Kids Boutique of Annerley your next day out.


Belleville Kids Boutique
Wed - Fri 10am to 4pm
Sat - 9am to 2pm

Shop 9 Annerley Arcade
478 Ipswich Road Annerley 4103
0738487845

bellevillestore.com.au

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team