make be love see taste subscribe

Thursday, June 3, 2010

inside out - denim by deborah

What are the 3 most important things you do to prepare for market day?
I am doing a 96km trek through the Gold Coast Hinterland in July called the Kokoda Challenge. This information is enough to tell you that I am insane!!!!I Have been training obsessively for the event so hopefully will have the stamina and mental capacity to see me to the end of the torturous hike!!My team of 4(my brother convinced me to do this with him - how?? I still don't know!) and I have been training on the actual event track so I know what to expect, and fear!!! The Kokoda Challenge is a Fund Raiser for troubled youth, the Kokoda Youth Program is an experiential learning program offering young people the opportunity to realise their full potential and gain a brighter future for themselves and their families. I will be calling on the spirit of the ANZAC to see me through this distance - Endurance, Courage, Sacrifice and Mate ship. It is no doubt going to test my inner strengths and weaknesses as I push my body and mind to its limit. Any sponsorship or donations very welcome and appreciated!

you can visit Deb on our website, here, or over at her blog, here.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team