make be love see taste subscribe

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Make


Well, I am a bit of a self-confessed Christmas nut...

I love the traditions, the decorating, the tree, the food, the presents!
aaaaahhhh...love it!!

So when I saw these hanging delights, my heart skipped a beat and I have been off to my craft shelves - come and make some with me...

I'm thinking of a big display in my windows like the above image - and of course some small ones to hang on the tree too!



Gather a collection of doilies - and as is the case with snowflakes - variety is the spice of life!

Lay doilies on a covered surface and with a foam roller or brush, coat both sides with undiluted fabric stiffener until just saturated.
(I once used PVA glue watered down a bit and it worked just as well too)
Let dry overnight, then hang with thread or fishing line.

So pretty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team