- 750g turkey or chicken mince
- 1 small brown onion, grated
- 35g packet salt-reduced taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- corn chips, to serve
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Make tomato salsa: Combine tomato, avocado, corn kernels, coriander and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine mince, onion, taco seasoning mix, breadcrumbs and coriander in a large bowl. Mix well. Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with tomato salsa and corn chips.