make be love see taste subscribe

Friday, June 26, 2009

...and breathe out.....

Last weekend I was lucky enough to have a long weekend away up at O'Reilly's.
It didn't stop raining for nearly 3 days which made us all relax, read, sit by the fire and watch the rain - very soothing.

We braved a short walk in light drizzle and I got to take a few snaps which I hope to get on some new cards I'm designing for the next Boutique Market.

So if you're ever looking for a decadent day spa - this is the one! Views forever, you really do feel like you're in a 'Lost World'.

The rain looked like snow! soft, big drops.
Have a good Friday, Taryn.

1 comments:

Sandrine said...

Yes this is now on my wish to do list!;)

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team