make be love see taste subscribe

Thursday, July 15, 2010

inside out - MiMi FiRST


Simone Leete - MiMi FiRST

What are the 3 most important things you do to prepare for market day?
I regroup myself from the chaos of the previous month, create a new featured product and take pleasure in working out how I will set up my display.

Where do you draw your inspiration from to be creative?
From all that I surround myself with, the environment, my customers, current trends,


What do you like to do to relax?
I enjoy time spent with my husband, our morning walks on the beach, long lunches and simply hanging out together.

Tell us something other than your craft/work that you feel passionate about?

My handsome husband of course.


Is this your full time job, if not what else do you do?
Yes I am a full time designer and director of the MiMi FiRST business.

Where do you want to be with your business in the next 5 years?
MiMi FiRST will be sold throughout boutiques nationally and will be recognised and respected by industry peers as a product and a business with integrity.
MiMi FiRST will be operating a financially successful online retail store.


Tell us something interesting about yourself (not related to your business) that we never would have guessed.
One of my many jobs which helped to pay my way through college was as a go go dancer in a cage at a 1960’s club. It was like stepping back in time. All of the music played was on original black vinyl, all of the men and women who stepped inside the club dressed for the occasion, sat around clothed tables and took delight in sipping on their whisky sour.

You can visit MiMi FiRST on the Boutique Markets website, here,
or pop over to her website here

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team