make be love see taste subscribe

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gourmet Wednesday




On the menu tonight at our place is one of our all-time favourites featuring these lovely free-range eggs. I can't even tell you where I got the recipe from as the page has been torn out of a magazine and is now in my savoury folder -
all yellowed and stained from lots of love!
Coriander and Corn Fritters
Combine 2 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti with 3 lightly beaten eggs, 1 cup corn kernels, 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 cup chopped coriander, 4 chopped green onions and 1/2 a cubed red capsicum.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan, place 1/4 cup of the mixture in greased egg rings and cook in batches for 2-3 mins on each side or until golden.
Sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
Post-script....
I have to show you what else I ended up making yesterday with more of those flowers I had...
I filled 2 white pencil boxes with ugly old rocks from the driveway and then pushed in some of the flowers with longer stems still attached...and presto!....bookends.






Bookmark and Share


0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team