Well, we figure you can NEVER have enough chocolate!!
- 100g butter
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and creamy. Gradually add eggs and mix until just combined.
- Sift flour, cocoa and bicarb. Add to creamed mixture with milk, stir.
- Spoon into patty pans and bake for 15 mins or so.
- Spread with chocolate icing and decorate with sprinkles and a chocolate-covered pretzel for fun!