make be love see taste subscribe

Friday, July 10, 2009

Two more sleeps to go!!!!

The Boutique Markets are on this Sunday!!
12th July 8am -4pm Portside....be there and enjoy a fabulous outing
as it's also the Chocolate and Coffee Festival....woo hoo!

I've been busy busy busy making cards, framing and getting things ready for the big day.....if you're planning on coming in the morning I'll be there till 12, then my lovely Mum Robyn will take over as I'm dashing off to photograph a wedding!

I'm really excited about the new cards I've made (above).....
not that my furry assistant seems
to treat them with much care! (below)


1 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm loving your circles Taryn :)

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you, leave your thoughts here!

Regards,
The Boutique Markets Team